Tuesday, June 16, 2020

I CAN ONLY PRAISE YOU

Father there is SO much going on right now and I can ONLY PRAISE YOU!  If I take my focus off of You and YOUR continued goodness, my spirit would be low to the ground and I would be decieved into believing what I see, as opposed to WHO YOU ARE and what YOU have done and promised!

I PRAISE You and I say, Thank YOU:

From Chicago: You gave me Debbie and wow.....what a Divine time in prayer we shared two weeks ago!!!! Absolutely speechless and filled with Holy tears for sure.  And today, we had the most humbling privilege again, to join our Jordan believers in sharing the work of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit's movement...

From South Carolina: You gave me Myriam!  My beloved sister in the faith, whom I've yet to meet but trust in her faithful heart for You and her commitment to pray!

From New York:  You gave me Patricia!  She too loves You in great depth and has a heart for prayer and encouraging Your people.  Another sister in the faith that I've yet to meet, but resonates with my heartbeat, as we worship One God, One Spirit and One Truth!

From England:  You gave me the Kidduo's, the Barlows' and the Stevens'....believers who are serving You with their whole hearts in the United Kingdom and most surrounded by non believers and muslims.... BUT You God, You are there!!!

From the Middle East:  You gave me the Farley's and the precious gift of interceding for the things that You have placed on their hearts.  Their heart's desire to serve You in one of the most oppressive countries, but fully believing that You have surely called them for such a time as this!  Hallelujah!!!

From Japan: You gave me the Luethy's and the Baden's.  Oh so precious to join them in prayer weekly and get so many praise reports.  You have given us a family that is eternal and it is no way to properly explain it with human words.  You are breaking down barriers, slowly but effectively in a Country where it is less than 1% Jesus!  YET You love them!

From Ghana:  You have given me the #beloved twins, Martha, Emman and his family, and so many more precious souls, saved and not yet saved.... God You are SO AWESOME and INCREDIBLY Present in every area of this globe.  Tearing down strongholds, lies, demonic forces, idol worship and everything else that has attempted to erect itself against YOU!  YOU WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY!

From Seattle:  You gave me Hope who is now with You.  And from Hope, You gave me the sweetest pen-pal in the whole world.  My sister Darlene!  In her 80's and LOVES herself some Jesus!  We did a few years of BSF together, separate yet together.  I met her once and that was enough to connect our hearts forever!

From Michigan:  You gave me Carrie.  She travels the globe loving on women and not-yet believers for Your glory!  What a precious gift she is to me.  And, You gave me the Lee family, who are on full time ministry for Your Kingdom!  GOD, again, I say.... Thank YOU!

From Alabama:  (Formerly Charles County) You gifted me Nichole!  Once a young daughter of the King and now a mom and wife, fully trusting You and Your plans for her life, her family and their future!

From Capital Heights:  You gave me Kaha.  A former muslim with a soul on fire for the Kingdom of God and praying against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places!  Glory Hallelujah!

From Akron Ohio:  You gave me Leisa and Maxine....both divine appointments, You planned long ago.  Leisa from my Focus on The Family (on-line) mentoring ministry and Maxine, from the ACME grocery store!  GOD thank YOU for these two Jesus Loving, Prayer partners and followers of the Christ who died for our sins!

From Washington, DC:  You gave me Mother Williams.  Now about 96, I believe.  From my early days in law enforcement, she made a "drug complaint" through the dispatcher, and the rest is history!  SHE IS THE ONE I BELEIVED was praying for me, long before I ever had my personal encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ!

From Colorado:  You gave me a sweet young girl who has a heart for missions.  I love that in her youth, she already adores YOU, Your Word and Your Will.  Lord Jesus, You know the plans that You have for Christina and Andrew!  May it come to full completion!  Amen!

From Akron to Chicago:  You gave me Ebony!  I am so excited to see what it looks like to go from here and to trust You there.... 
Her by faith journey so reminds me of Abraham.  And, I know, just as You were with him, You are with her.  Order her steps, daily I pray and that she may listen to the Spirit's leading only!

From The Seed Company:  You gave me Marg and Rhonda!  Two more intercessors... joining one another in praying Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven and praying with great expectation to the ONLY One who can!!!

Thank You for Josh, Sam, Stan, Nathan and Andrew!

Thank You for Gloria Fuller, my sister since before my birth :-)

A special thank You for my many, many sisters in the faith.  The ways in which you have grouped us together is indeed purposeful and I am a testimony that Iron does sharpen iron:  
Michelle and Janell
Karen and Regenna
Jackie and Lisa
Missy, Lisa and Sheila
Anna, Susie and Judith
Denise and Caroline
Mary, Shirley, Gina, Kitten and Alice

Another special thank You for Aiesha and Karen S.

Another special, special THANK YOU for my Aunt Pearl that has given testimony to Your faithfulness in her life and that of her family!

And the various ones whom I am blessed to encourage and love on and call out to for prayer!  My Grace family is so ginormous and I am humble and grateful... and I say, THANK YOU because
"I am a companion of all those who fear, revere, and worship You, and of those who observe and give heed to Your precepts." Psalm 119:63

Thank You for all who have prayed for and are praying for my family and personal needs that I share when my heart is too heavy to carry them. "Carry one another's burdens and in this way you will fulfill the requirements of the law of Christ [that is, the law of Christian love]." Galatians 6:2 

THANK YOU FOR THE PROMISE that we can cast all of our cares on You and that You offer salvation to (anyone) who calls on the name of the Lord!

Thank You for being the lifter of my chin and the ONE who will right all these wrongs.

Thank You for keeping Your Word to hear me when I pray and to intercede when I don't...

All my love,
Your beloved daughter

No comments: