Monday, February 2, 2015

Forever A Free Spirit

Ecclesiastes 3:1 states that there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.

With that very profound truth, I have decided to retire my "Free Spirit Butterfly Blog."  Compliments of "google"  I have printed this blog along with all of your loving and heartfelt comments.  It is so very cool to have a created a book which has captured my authentic and transformative life's journey with people that I've never met but have grown to know and love immensely! You are forever inside my heart!!

I will always be a #FreeSpirit and I will forever be a "beautiful butterfly," but my truth and my passion are over at my other blog:  "His Princess Bride!"
Day to day you will find me sharing my Jesus Journey at:
 my-one-true-love.blogspot.com

I am a beloved disciple and committed follower of Christ Jesus; my Lord and my Savior.

I love to publicly journal about my journey with Jesus and all that He's done, is doing and will do in my life. 

And just as I type that, I am reminded of a scripture that has surfaced in "my life" at least 6 or so times in the past two weeks.

Matthew 16:25 "For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it."

Mark 8:35 "For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it."

Luke 17:33 "Whoever tries to keep their life will lost it; and whoever loses their life will preserve it."

John 12:25 "Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life."

There has to be a very profound reason why Jesus put this scripture in all of His gospels and a very profound reason that God is speaking this truth to me at this "season" of my life.

Maybe it's because my retirement is approaching and His plans for me are bigger than anything that I could have imagined..... 

Whatever the reason....I'm #listening my Lord.  I'm listening.

#POETRY is still one of my other passions and I'm still inspired to post something there as well.
denisefuller.blogspot.com  "Poetry and Prose!"

Love, peace and blessings for all that your heart desires!
Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in Him and He will give you the desires of your heart! 

Oh yes He will!

#mylifeisproof

-Free Spirit Butterfly

(always a prayer and an e-mail away: prayer.request2010@yahoo.com)

4 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

Some of this rings true for me as well . I know of a person who tried many times to leave this life and it never worked. Then when he left it to God,his life got better and he got a brain tumor and passed away.
Such is the will of God. He takes you when it is the right time.Man should not choose the time cause it is Gods' will.Usually it is the people left behind who are left sad.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Sweet friend, many saints have passed on and are now with our Lord. I have to say that at times, I am quite envious. This world is beyond lost...not beyond hope...but at present....there is an evil force lurkinging in the presence of those we know and love and until Our Lord returns, we MUST REMAIN STEADFAST in prayer, trust and faith!

You are in my prayers!

I love you! <><

A Lady's Life said...

Sorry to see you go Butterfly.
I love the word butterfly and will miss you.
xoxoxox

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I will miss you too, but I know where to find you! I love you!!!

xoxoxoxoxxo