Wednesday, July 16, 2014

NEVER Felt Better!

I turned 50 on July 14th and I have never felt better.  I am wiser. I am healthier. I am SO content. I am filled with more joy than I ever knew possible.  Not only that, I am "RICH" in love!  My life overflows with amazing friendships and a family who simple adores me!  Life cannot get any better...or can it?!?!







The flowers are from my dad.  He sent me flowers on July 8th to celebrate our 11 year anniversary of knowing one another and he also sent me flowers on my birthday!  Am I spoiled or what?!!!!

4 comments:

Don said...

Happy Belated FSB!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Thank you Knicks Fan!

A Lady's Life said...

you sure look happy!
God Bless you!!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I am My Lady friend...I so am!
Love you <3

And God bless you as well. For all eternity! XO