Tuesday, April 2, 2013

More of my favorites...

"I'm so much more than a number on a scale!" I don't know who said it, but I love her and she's so Right!!!

"Now I become myself. It's taken time, many years and places..." ~ May Sarton

"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"I cannot live without books." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"Good writing is clear thinking made visible." ~ Bill Wheeler

"Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living, the other helps you make a life." ~ Sandra Carey

"The best things in life aren't things." ~ Unknown

"Trouble is a part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough." ~ Unknown

"People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you'll know exactly what to do." ~ Michelle Ventor

"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for." ~ Jose Addison

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 ~ The Almighty Creator!

"Someday is today" Saw this one on a Metro bus add... ~ Unknown

"When I am walking in His will, all is well with my soul." ~ Free Spirit Butterfly

w/love,
China

5 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

lovely collection of quotes butterfly :)

Moanerplicity said...

Mmmm... so many good ones... even profound ones here.

My faves would have to go to Oliver Wendell Holmes... and that...ummm... China Sista-woman-writer (smiles). Both quite deep, wise & TRUE.


One.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Happy Wednesday My Lady :-)
Thank you!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Lin, don't ask me how I knew...but I knew that you'd pick Oliver.
(It sounds like you)

I didn't think you'd pick China though. Lol

I gotta love her...she's an orginal :-)

Love, peace and endless JOY!

Moanerplicity said...

She IS, indeed! In deed she is!

*ponder*


One.