Friday, January 18, 2013

Waiting...

He promised us - Psalm 72:5-8

He will endure as long as the sun,
as long as the moon, through all
generations.
He will be like rain falling on a mown field,
like showers watering the earth.
In his days the righteous will flourish;
prosperity will abound till the moon is no more.
He will rule from sea to sea
and from the River to the ends of the earth.

Ahhhh.....what a sweet promise.  Who can deliver such a thing but the Creator?

* In our lifetime, we are all waiting for "something...someone..."
For an apology
For forgiveness
For success
To retire
To conceive a child
To experience love
To get married
To graduate
To find a career
To buy a home
To recover from an illness
To see the "government" do right...
To see someone get his/her "justice/punishment..."

He will do what He said He would do.  Our patience must endure.  He is the one with the PLAN and He surely knows what's best for His children...after all, His hands created us.

w/love
china

6 comments:

Myriam said...

Hello there

The Bible is filled with His promises from the One who cannot lie. All we have to is first believe then wait.
Patience. That's a whole different story and we need it and I personally pray as it is a fruit of the Spirit.

We can count on Him.

Have a wonderful weekend sweet sister.

Myriam

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I have spent the past 2 years becoming intimate with Him. Patience is now my friend. I so thank The Father for having patience with me and for instilling patience in me.

Thank you for the weekend wishes. I'm working 7 days straight so I won't see a weekend until the 25th...and by then, the only thing I'll see will be my eyelids :)

Super excited to see you this summer sweet sister!!!!!!!!
Doing cartwheels inside. Lol

Mizrepresent said...

I was listening to the song "Stand" the other day and what spoke to me more than anything was this..."Gods Purpose and Gods Plan". This is what i stand on and your post just resonates with what i already believe. Thank you and Bless you!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Thank you so much for the very kind words. I like to "believe" that most things I say are truly spirit "spoken."

And not only that, ALL things are possible to those who BELIEVE. That's why it's my favorite word, because I so BELIEVE!

Be blessed as well :)
Love for a great day!
China

Don said...

Thank you for the reminder. You are wonderful at reminding me of the things that are most important in life and ultimately salvation.

Our faith in a higher power.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

ultimately salvation...

so true my friend...so true.

thanks for stopping by
w/love fsb