Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Because of His Love...


when I'm comfortable with him, my love will be funny

when someone hurts him, my love will be fierce

when he feels drained by life, my love will be fulfilling

when he is uncertain, my love will offer foresight

when he needs space, my love will not fluctuate

when I'm feeling romantic with him, my love will be free spirited

when I have been wronged by him, my love will be forgiving

when he is feeling blue, my love will be fluorescent

when he is away from me, my love will be foreplay

when he takes hold of me, my love will be fervent

when I'm feeling secure with him, my love will be faithful

when I am chosen by him, my love will be forever

and if by chance he decides to say goodbye to me, my love will be freestanding

w/love
china

2 comments:

Don said...

Admired.

It takes a strong spirit to accomplish as much.

Where did you get all of that strength, young lady?

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Thank you sweet friend.

To answer your question:
My strength comes from my Savior.
He endured much for me and as I delight in studying his word, it has helped to open my eyes to not what I "think" love should be, but what LOVE is.

Loving my "future mate" is the least I can do after what I've received from God.

Peace and blessings,
Denise