Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Your appointed time

God has an appointed time to fulfill the visions, dreams, and desires in your heart. Just because it has taken a long time or because you've tried and failed, doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Don't give up on those dreams! Don't be complacent about pursuing what God has placed in your heart. Our God is a faithful God. No matter how long it's been, no matter how impossible things looks, if you'll stay in faith, your appointed time is coming.

Remember, every dream that's in your heart, every promise that has taken root, God put it in there. And not only that, but He has every intention of bringing it to pass. Hold on to that vision today by declaring, "My time is coming. God is working behind the scenes on my behalf. I will fulfill my destiny!" As you continue to hold on to that vision and speak life over your dreams, you'll see them begin to take shape. You'll see your faith grow, you'll see your hope strengthen, and you'll see yourself step into the destiny God has prepared for you!

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"For the vision is yet for an appointed time…though it tarry, wait for it"(Habakkuk 2:3 KJV)

7 comments:

Solomon said...

Just what I needed to hear today!

crochet lady said...

Thanks. Boy, sometimes I really wonder.....
Why would you bother with me Lord? My seeds of someday sure don't seem like much.

LisaShaw said...

Amen and well said!

God bless you.

Tea with Tiffany said...

This made me tear up. You are speaking HIS truth to me. I feel discouraged today about my dreams.

Thank you for breathing life to my weary heart. I must follow HIS dreams in me. He's calling me out.

Hugs from Colorado,

Tiffany

PAK ART said...

It was an encouragement to me also. I often get bogged down in the day to day messiness of life, but then step back and see the bigger picture of God's purpose for my life and rejoice that He has a plan for us all. Good plans.

Mizrepresent said...

Very encouraging.

A Lady's Life said...

So true China
Missed you. Had a great summer and hope your took some time off to enjoy the weather and get some TLC.

I love Indian Summer and it is just around the corner.
God sure does provide. :)