I've seen a few who did 25 and my hats off to them because I'm struggling with 10 (smile). Here goes....
1) I use to collect self-help books in hopes of discovering who I am and why I am only to discover that the Bible had/has all the answers I'll ever need.
2) I'd give up my house and all my prized possessions if I could have a job that I love, regardless of the pay.
3) If I had the choice to publish one of my books or counsel young women, I'd choose the latter.
4) In my next relationship, I will not bring my old luggage.
5) Call it ESP, but I always knew that I had a brother out there somewhere and in 2003 I found him. He's jealous because I'm the big sister and I have a motorcycle (lol).
6) I use to check my horoscope religiously until I started reading the bible.
7) I have a fear of heights.
8) I use to be insecure about my body image so most of my wardrobe consist of black, brown and gray.
9) I have a crush on someone....
10) I use to be really shy until I read a website about coping w/divorce and it said to speak to someone you don't know everyday!
Love, peace and blessings