Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Sunday

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! I'm on vacation until January 5th, 2009! Yippee!!! I don't have any plans and that makes me happy. I don't have any money either and that makes me happy too (smile) I'm excited about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ for the first time as an adult and it makes my heart happy to know that I have been forgiven and created new because of his sacrifice!

Have a joyous Holiday everyone and I look forward to continuing our friendships in the coming year. I'm very excited to see what new things we will share with one another as we continue this life's journey!


PS. I'm going to be taking a break from blogging to work on my book. I will be posting again on January 1, 2009, Lord willing!

4 comments:

SLC said...

Your weapon of choice shines brighter than the tree. Have a wonderful vacation. If we have a (Holy)Christmas party you're invited.

See ya on the 1st.

SLC

Shanita Waters said...

Nice picture. You really look happy. Enjoy your vacation and the best of best wishes on the book. I'm looking forward to getting me a copy. I love to support my fellow authors. Enjoy your holidays!!!

Strongblkwmn said...

You look and sound so happy.

Good luck with the book and enjoy your vacation.

Parkay said...

Hey lady, you look beautiful and happy. Praise God for that smile! Enjoy your vacation. I am looking foward to your book too - PEACE!