Saturday, September 6, 2008

WOW, September already...

I don’t know about you, but it feels like time is flying by. I remember the scare that swept across America in preparation for Y2K. It’s September of 2008 and it seems that I was just celebrating my birthday in July. Soon it will be Black Friday and before you know it, we’ll be singing “Auld Lang Syne” and watching the ball drop. This life is passing us by very quickly and it leaves me wondering, how many of you are ready? Do you have reservations for Heaven? I know I do and I sure hope to see you there, but if not I won’t feel sorry for you because God gave you plenty of opportunities to GET YOUR LIFE IN ORDER!

1 comment:

Just_Wondering said...

Oh I have no reservations about going to heaven its just finding out what God wants me to do on earth and completing that mission that's the interesting part. However, the closer I draw closer to God the more I find he's planting His vision for me in my heart.

Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you visit again.