Saturday, September 21, 2013

Submission

the dark seas are just outside my window
the barrier has been established and stands
the enormous pressure moves with force
then there are those rare moments of stillness
and repeated cycles of calm and turbulence
similar to emotions of anxiety and uncertainty
but never once do the waters test the Creator
they know not to move until commanded
so who the hell are we to outright disobey Him



















John14:15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments."

4 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

Oh gosh do they look angry.

We had a great summer this year I am sad to see it end. But we also had two thunderstorms with lightning we dont usually have. Scared the dogs.
The tomatoes for some reason are staying green though So I might have to pick them that way and let them redden inside the house.It was fun to have some greenery in pots I love chewing on the oregano every morning . I snip off a leaf and munch away and the mint as well.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hello my friend...i captured the thunder and lightening too. Way cool!

Moanerplicity said...

That photo is awesome. The darkness looks almost dangerous in its tone. Your poem provides the perfect compliment to the visual rendering.


Nice work.

SJ!


One.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

thank you lin...
when i first saw it i immediately thought about the GREAT I AM!

HE is GOD and there is no other~!