Thursday, May 5, 2011

National Day of Prayer

GM blog family.  The below msg is something I sent out to my staff this morning and wanted to share w/you.  I'm here if you need me.  However, I will not post my number for texting ;-)


Good morning staff,

Today is National Day of Prayer. I just wanted you to know that if there is something on your heart ~ mentally, physically, emotionally, financially or spiritually, that you are dealing with, I would like to pray for you. You can see me in private, text me, call me or e-mail me at prayer.request2010@yahoo.com

In this busy, crazy, consumed world, please know that you are not alone.
sent w/love

2 comments:

Don said...

Reminds me of a song that my daughter tells me is her fave gospel song: Someone Was Praying For Me.

I will send an email, very soon.

Thanks, FSB.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

GM Don and Happy Monday. As always, it's my pleasure.

Make it a great day and I will certainly google the song and add it to my IPOD.

sent w/love
fsb