Thursday, April 29, 2010

Prayer and patience...

Hello family and friends. I almost forgot my password (lol). I have surely missed all of you and I'm not back quite yet! I have to share what's been going on with me. I'm so over the Thyroid thing, and my health is slowly getting back to normal.

The AWESOME news is that my daughter got SAVED in February and I am so excited I could just "pee my pants," as Julia Roberts said in the movie, "Pretty Woman!" I have a new Passion in life and it is Memorizing Scriptures. It was a goal of mine and I never thought that it would happen this quickly.

On 4/18, in bible study, the students were given a homework assignment. The subject matter was about learning to memorize at least 1 verse/scripture a week for the entire year, having 52 memorized at the end. I swear to goodness, I'm at 20 scriptures already; Yes, 20! I'm so addicted, I just want to scream, shout and Praise HIM every moment of my life! He has been soooo good to me and now, knowing that I will see my beautiful daughter in Heaven, when the Lord calls us home, is way more joy than I can type here.

Love you and always praying for you.
* Remember - prayer and patience works!

Love for a great day!
Free Spirit Butterfly

8 comments:

crochet lady said...

Hey Free Spirit, glad you're doing well and so happy for your daughter! Praise God!

Jen

SLC said...

Hey sis. You have been making wonderful use of your time and I am elated that my niece has joined the Body of Christ.

Maybe you can share some of your memorization techniques later.

Love you,
SLC

Myriam said...

What great joy whenever our loved one turned over to Jesus. Her precious name is engraved in God's book of life now and forevermore. Indeed He promised to bring salvation and that has come come to her household.

I rejoice with you Ms. China. I am equally thrilled that you are doing so much better and the Word of God is getting into you and it is apparently flowing from you.

Miss you and love you.

PS. Planning a trip to the DC area for Memorial weekend - would love you to meet you if possible.

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome back China. Glad to hear everything is back to par.
Hang in there .:)

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hey Jen, thanks for the visit and the love.

Sam, I can scan the notes and e-mail them to you! I will give her sentiments!

Myriam, if I find out that you've been to DC without calling me, I will issue a warrant for your arrest. SLC did it and I'm still in slight denial that he did not come and see me! I love him, so he's forgiven!

Ms Lady's life, I sure do miss your wisdom. Will have to stop by this weekend for a visit.

Love you all!
hugs.

A Lady's Life said...

Life is a good teacher Butterfly.
We all learn and grow as a result.
I like to see every one happy :)

PAK ART said...

I'm very happy for you that your prayers were answered in regards to your daughter! Wonderful news! And I'm sorry to hear you've been having health issues....I always secretly wish I'd have a health issue that would help me lose weight and then I shout out a BIG prayer to God, "Not really! Please don't give me cancer! I didn't mean it!" Then I remind myself that it is ME holding ME back from enjoying the fruit of the spirit called "self-control". It's good to hear from you again. I've missed you!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Good Morning Patty. You are so right as you've stated here, it is up to you! When I was younger I use to pray that I would gain weight, any weight. I must have been a size 2 forever. Then I as reached my 25ish years I was happy. Then the 40ish years I was content. Now with the Thyroids I'm a size 4 and it just doesn't feel right. I'm a grown woman and shouldn't be a size 4 ;-)


But HIS nourishment in the WORD has me feeling the Healthiest I've ever been!

Please know that I miss all of you. Checking your blogs, seeing your faces and just chit/chatting.

Patty I will always treasure your visit & our photo, Jen's personalized crochet gift, SLC's Free Spirit Butterfly poem & constant support of my blog, Tammy and Don's poetry and prose, Keith, A Lady's Life and Mr. Carey's wisdom. My Xmas gift Basket from the Richhouse. My spiritual book from my dear friend Myriam and her desire to memorize Scripture. My soul sister stories with Mz. Write and lastly; the Inspiration from Country Wings in Phoenix, Lori and Stacye that GOD IS ALIVE and always Standing Able.

Love, peace and blessings
Free Spirit Butterfly & Max!