Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm sorry, it's just my hormones....

But why is it that women have:
Cramps
Bloating
Do I look fat in this
Too tight bras
Uncomfortable lingerie
3'' Stilletos
Bad hair days
Chocolate cravings
Men that stare
Men that think they have a chance
Men that can't fix sh_t
Those last 10 lbs
Scales that lie
1 pair of good jeans
Stretch marks
Old love letters
Too much make up
Too little sleep
Endless to do list
Butts like our mothers
Hearts bigger than a globe
and all men have are inexpensive
haircuts and remote controls?

6 comments:

SLC said...

Uhhh. Ok I probably shouldn't reply but here goes. Please pay me a visit.
I appreciate you and your friendship and I'd like to dedicate a song to you. Now smile anyway.
SLC

Shanita Waters said...

LOL... I understand: it's just "one of those days". I saw the nice post SLC wrote which mentioned you so hopefully that will brighten your day a bit...

Parkay said...

Hey Free Spirit. I feel you but just know what you are feeling is only for a "mini" season, and it too shall pass. I'll ask God for speed for you, lol. PEACE!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hey ladies. Thanks. Shanita, SLC's post did brighten my mood and Parkay, you're right; it's just a mini....

Love, peace & blessings.

Strongblkwmn said...

Well, we're in the same boat. Hopefully, I will not murder anyone on my job today. I'm really not feeling it. LOL! I just needed to vent a tad bit.

Have a wonderful weekend!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hey Ms. SBW don't commit any crimes, although we are blog buddies, my real job is law enforcement (smile) Thanks for the visit and try to stay warm, it's supposed to be a cold weekend!